What are my payment options?
Customers can pay for the items and other charges if any (i.e., delivery), thru any of the following modes of payment:
- Credit/Debit Card via PayPal
- Credit/Debit Card or GCash via Paynamics
- UPON DELIVERY
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Pay on Delivery with Transakto (for Entrego deliveries only):
- Applicable to COD orders with a minimum purchase of P500
- BPI online/Mobile app required
For security purposes, payments made online via credit card go through an additional layer of security using 3-D Secure technology. 3-D Secure is a global authenticated payment program and interoperable technology standard for secure payment, more commonly called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, protecting merchants from chargeback losses and costs related to fraudulent or disputed online transactions. A transaction using 3-D Secure will initiate a redirect to the website of the issuing bank to authorize the transaction. Specialty Lifestyle Concepts, Inc. does not have control over the authentication method used by the issuing banks. After authentication, you will be redirected back to the gap.com.ph checkout page to complete your order. For more information on authentication, please contact your issuing bank.
What is PayPal?
For information regarding PayPal payments and accounts, visit the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/
What is Paynamics?
Paynamics Technologies Inc. is an electronic payment solution provider that offers a secure, real-time payment processing of credit/debit cards and other payment systems online.
What is Transakto?
Transakto: Pay on Delivery is a new and secure way to pay for COD transactions using the BPI Online/Mobile app. If you select COD on checkout, you can pay for your order with Transakto upon delivery instead of cash.
For more information regarding Transakto payments and accounts, please visit the Transakto website: https://information.mytransakto.com.
If you need help with your Transakto payment or delivery, you may contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use a promotional or discount code?
Enter your promo code in the “Promotions” area of the shopping cart and click “Apply” to show the discounted price. Please note that the value of the promo code isdivided proportionally to each item. You cannot return an item bought on promotions/sale unless it is damaged or a wrong item was delivered. You will receive a full refund based on the actual price paid by the customer. Promotional or discount codes cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions or discounts.
- Change of Size - The product you ordered does not fit you.
- Change of Colour - Only allowed if the item is damaged upon receipt.
- Wrong Item - The product you received was not the product you ordered.
- Damaged/Defective Item - The product you ordered was damaged when you received it.
- You may exchange the size of your item. The return shipment is free of charge for the first return/exchange. Delivery charges shall apply for succeeding returns.
- Items that are bought on promo or sale are not valid for return or exchange unless the item is damaged/defective upon receipt.
- Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- The value of the item at the time of exchange is the price paid or current selling price whichever is lower. However, if damaged upon receipt, the value of the replacement item would be based on the actual price paid by the customer.
- If Returned via 3PL Drop-off or Pick-up, value at the time the item was received in eCommerce Warehouse shall apply.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) to receive the replacement item:
- Metro Manila - 7 to 14 days
- Provincial - 14 to 28 days
- If the item is not approved for return, the customer will shoulder the shipment fee worth ₱200 via Cash-on-Delivery.
- If a purchase is Returned to the Store, Store policies shall apply.
- Items must be in good condition (unless the item received is defective) with original packaging and tags still intact.
- Only products purchased from this website may be returned at any Gap Philippines store, except outlet stores. Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com to declare the items that you wish to return. We will provide instructions to facilitate your request.
- For Zalora, you may contact their customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may visit this linkfor more info.
- For Rustans.com, you may contact their customer service through this link, or you may visit their R&E policy here for more info.
- For Trunc.ph, you may contact their customer service through email@example.com, or you may visit their FAQs and Return Policy here for more info